Tuition and Fees
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2018-2019
The following items are required to register your child at St. Frances Cabrini School:
1. State birth certificate containing birth number
2. Social Security card (not just the number)
3. Catholic Baptismal Certificate and First Eucharist information, if
4. Up-to-date immunization record (may be obtained from your doctor)
5. A copy of child’s most recent report card
6. Parents/Guardians with custody of child(ren) must present legal
documents for the school files.
Fees for the present year must be paid before registering for the upcoming year.
PK-3 Child(ren) must be 3 years of age by September 30, 2018.
PK-4 Child(ren) must be 4 years of age by September 30, 2018.
Child(ren) must be 5 years of age by September 30, 2018.
The Parent/Student Handbook is posted online at the beginning of August. The
forms at the back of the handbook need to be printed and are due on the first
day of school, acknowledging that you have read and agree to comply with
EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM: (after-school care) – Available 3:00-5:30 p.m.
1. Registration fee $25.00 per family
2. Cost to attend with paid registration fees
* Full-time: 1 child $ 85.00 per month
* Full-time: 2 children $125.00 per month
3 children $165.00 per month
4 children $200.00 per month
* Drop-ins: $10.00 per day
• To assure Catholic tuition rates, your child’s Catholic Baptismal Certificate must
be presented at the time of registration unless it is already in our records.
• To receive the St. Frances Cabrini parishioner rate, you must be a registered
member at the church.
We accept qualified students in all grades based on entrance interviews with no restriction regarding race or religion.
Registration Page price info PDF download